Living Without Diabetes (Health & Healing – Vol. 31, No. 1)
Vendor: Wildwood Herb Shop
In this issue, we deal with "Living Free of Disease", focusing on Prediabetes, diabetes, and the Metabolic Syndrome - the "preamble" condition also known as "Diabesity". We encourage lifestyle which diminishes the development of these maladies, and we discourage the lifestyle which promotes them. While some settle for managing these life-robbing infirmities, we present the case for reversing the process and living WITHOUT them. Let's learn how to make best choices in order to beat diabetes and diabesity!
Articles in this issue:
- Can You Change Your Metabolism? Zeno L. Charles-Marcel, MD
- What You Should Know About Diabesity. George E. Guthrie, MD, MPH, CDE, CNS
- Change Your Lifestyle, Improve Your Life!
- So What Do I Do If I Have Diabetes?
- Glycemic Index and Glycemic Load. Zeno L. Charles-Marcel, MD
- Smart Eating Guide for Better Blood Sugar. Dorothea Sarli, MS, RD and Staff.
- Do you Have Prediabetes and Don't Know It?
- My Wake-Up Call. Lusette Howell.
- Phytochemical Feast. Winston Craig, PHD, MPH, RD
- Recipes: Sweet Delights. Barbara Watson
- Sweet, Sweet, Sweet! Jorge D. Pamplona Roger, MD, MPH and Lee Wellard.
- Fast Facts
- The Other Diabetes. Zeno L. Charles-Marcel, MD
- Children's Corner: Sweet but Sorry. Jason & Helen Berlin
- Sugar Vs Sugar. Lee Wellard and Roby Sherman, MD